Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little more light-hearted

First, I want to say I'm sorry I was being a Negative Nancy yesterday. Like I said, I'm in a funk. But I'm working on improving that. I think I'm going to just let go of it all and any time I find myself getting all stressed out about some stupid boy, I'm going to take a deep breath and remind myself that if he wants me in his life, he will find a way to put me there. And if not, it's his loss.

(Easier said than done, but we'll see).

Today I have a confession. Of epic proportions. (Okay, maybe not, but it intrigued you all a little bit more having said that, didn't it?) I have a crush on... Chris Brown.

(You know, the singer).

This is an entirely inappropriate crush, given that he is what? 17 years old or something? I just can't help it. Anytime I hear his voice on my radio, I swoon a little. His newest song "Forever" is currently gracing my myspace page. I think it's cuz he tends to sing songs that I would like for some stupid boy to sing to me... the lyrics get me every time. He's definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. What about you? Any crushes that you want to admit to?

No comments: