Friday, June 20, 2008

Lest you think I'm a whore

I re-read my last post and I just wanted to clarify that I'm not sleeping with all these men or anything. Harmless making out is all. I know better than letting things go too far. And I know, many women would like to have the problem of too many men. I don't like it. I'd rather just have one steady guy who thinks I'm all he needs. And update, I think I maybe don't have this problem anymore and have ruined my chances with both Bass and San Francisco. I haven't heard from either of them since Tuesday, even though I've texted San Francisco and emailed Bass. I guess it may be back to the drawing board...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn,
Don't be alarmed by your actions. It happens to the best of us!!
I think stepping back is a good idea. If these guys know each other then they'll chat and at worse label you. And since you're not that kinda of girl - you will get hurt.
Plus, you got to let these men earn time with you. Remember, its all about the chase and remaining desirable for as long as necessary.

Good luck with Friday.