Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Monday

Just a quick update...

1.) I did indeed make it through the rest of the day. I got tired of giving the same lecture over and over again (which leads me to wonder how high school teachers and college professors do it all the time), but I managed.

2.) Thank you rialeilani for the info on helping my shins out! I haven't gotten new shoes, but I also slacked this weekend and didn't run. I might have to use part of my next paycheck to get new running shoes to help with the shin splints. Until then, I will just suffer and ice.

3.) Mr. Softball (who, by the way, we're calling Juice from now on) called! Alledgedly, his phone never gave him the voicemail icon and he didn't realize I had called. He apparently had 14 messages when he finally checked it. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. My phone has done that before too, although it never took me a week to realize it. And so why didn't he just pick up the phone and call me? He claims he just assumed I woke up and realized what I was doing and didn't want to talk to him anymore. Regardless, we talked Friday and then were together Saturday night at a party. We had a discussion that night and apparently have decided to give this thing a real try. So, yay!

4.) I don't really have any more updates, but I will say that I'm looking forward to this week... Halloween is always fun. Plus, we're closing the office early for trick-or-treating on Thursday, which means I will not have a repeat of last Thursday. And my parents got me an early bday present... going to see the Olympic gymnasts this Saturday!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

yay about mr. softball!!!