Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mission (almost) Accomplished

Well the first part of my day has been okay. I got up, actually woke up before my alarm so yay! for me, and did my run this morning. I still hated it. It still felt like I was going to die, although maybe, maybe, not as much as Tuesday. Breathing was a little easier, but my shins? Not so thrilled with me. But I did it. And I'm very proud of myself for getting through it.

Still have to make it through the afternoon of patients, but I think it will be okay. Positive thoughts. Positive energy. That's what I'm hoping for. Plus, still nothing from softball boy. Not too surprised there, just disappointed. But my phone has been in my bag, rather than on my desk, so that's kept me from religiously checking it too much.

The thing helping me get through the day? The idea of a glass or two of wine while watching Grey's Anatomy tonight.

1 comment:

Maria said...

if your shins are hurting you might want to try different shoes or check your running posture. i had the same problem at first and my arches hurt like hell.