Tuesday, September 30, 2008

?

Lately I've been... well, I don't know. And that's the problem. Things in my life are going well... I've stopped focusing on men and trying to find a decent one to date (mostly because I'm pretty sure they only exist in fairy tales, but that is completely besides the point), work has kept me fairly busy, I've been spending time with friends and family, and also spending some good quality me-time with, well myself, and I've been exercising more.

And yet, I feel like there's something missing. To the point that I feel almost anxious about things. There is absolutely nothing for me to be anxious about right now (well, almost nothing... there's still the whole thing with my grandpa, but there isn't anything I can physically do about that), and yet I sorta do. Or maybe I'm just feeling restless. I can't tell. There's just this uneasiness.

I almost wish there was something going on that I could pinpoint as being the source of this restless feeling. This feeling that something's missing. That I want more. If I could figure out what it was that I was really feeling, I could do something about it. Not knowing the reasons behind the feelings make it a hell of a lot harder to make a change for the better. I guess all I can do right now is hope that these feelings resolve. Does anyone else ever feel this way?

3 comments:

Maria said...

of course! it will pass but it's frustrating now knowing what to do while it hangs around. *hugs

Auburn Kat said...

I know exactly how you are feeling...I'm going through the same thing. I've come to the point where I don't even want to meet a guy...I'm perfectly content with being by myself.

Anon said...

Just stumbled across your blog and wanted to let you know that I know exactly how you feel, I think everyone does at some point.

Don't worry about it too much and hopefully you'll be able to move on to happier feelings!