Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Inner struggle

Currently, I'm having an inner struggle with myself about my best friend S. It's hard to really explain why, since it really has nothing to do with me, and since it's her life it doesn't seem right to broadcast her business. Basically she has been having issues with her boyfriend and she did something to "make him mad" that I didn't agree with. And since then, I've felt this disconnect with her. Like I said, she didn't do anything to me, and it's not my place to tell her how she should treat her man (especially since I also didn't agree with what he did to her), but things just seem off between us now. She knows I didn't approve of what she did, and has apologized and doesn't want me to be mad at her, which I'm not. Things just seem... off. Maybe we just need a bit of a break (we work together also, so we see each other often 6 days a week). Or maybe I'm just too focused on her life since nothing is going on in mine right now. I keep thinking that things will smooth over and get back to the fun we have together, but then i see her and there's this feeling inside of me that says to me that things are still not fine. I know I should just talk to her about it, but I don't even know why I'm feeling this way. Maybe just writing about here will make me feel a little better about getting it off my chest and things will return to normal. Here's hoping...

No comments: