Thursday, July 31, 2008

Return to Normal

Sometimes things just have a way of working themselves out, which is exactly what has happened with my inner struggle I was dealing with yesterday. First, Bass and I went out last night... yeah he's still sorta around. We're really just friends, which is the way it always should have been. I just need to remember that when he's drunk and talking about having babies with me. So that kinda lifted my spirits a little cuz I wasn't just sitting around at home like I feel like I've been doing a lot of lately. Second, I worked out yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. I had been so hard-core before the reunion (which paid off well!), that I needed to just let myself be for a few weeks. Eat what I want, not work out if I didn't want... which is what I've done. Granted that means I gained a little of the weight back, which I don't really like, but not much and I'm going to get back in the work-out and eat right mode. Just not as hard-core as before. And then finally, I had this crazy dream last night. In this dream S. was basically mad at me for remaining friends with Bass and decided that she no longer wanted to be friends with me. In other words, it was kinda similar to how I had been feeling towards her (not that I ever wanted to not be friends with her, but like I said things had been off). In my dream I was so frustrated with her because the reason she was mad at me was so stupid and really had nothing to do with her. Which made me wake up this morning realizing that's how I had kinda been acting towards her and that it was stupid. So today, everything is back to normal. Things don't seem off, we've had funny stories to share with one another, and discussed a possible camping trip in a couple weeks. It's so nice when things work out!

No comments: