Monday, August 6, 2007

He actually wrote back...

which I'm kind of thinking now I wish he hadn't. Cuz now I'm in tears at work and trying to be strong and whatever, but it cuts through me. He basically said not to blame myself for the way things happened and he didn't care about the drunk dial. He then went on to say that he loved me but wasn't in love with me. That he thought I realized that too since we kept having arguments (which he fails to realize was really only when we were drunk, but whatever). He said that we should consider ourselves both single (which I did from the first break-up, but again whatever), because I'm a great girl and would find someone soon and holding ontom my feelings for him might make me miss that someone. He said that he didn't mind talking or emailing me, but that it was too hard to hang out without feelings getting involved. He said that he missed me too, but he just wasn't what I needed in a guy.

It wasn't the closure I wanted. no mention of maybe being friends in the future. But hey, at least it's closure, right? And yes it hurts like hell now, but it will get better, right? RIGHT?!

No comments: