Thursday, August 2, 2007

My love for reality TV

I hate to admit it sometimes, but I really do love reality TV. I find it all just so amusing! I'm one of those people who will watch something for the first time, and then get totally sucked into it, even if it's awful! My current favorite is So You Think You Can Dance (because, I DO truly think I can dance, and usually proceed to do so at some point while watching the show. Don't worry, I make sure all my blinds are closed so that my neighbors do not see me breakin it down and shakin my ass in my living room all by myself). Big Brother 8 is running a close second. I will now describe to you WHY I have love for these shows:

SYTYCD: All I have to say is men who can dance are hot. I am totally in love with Dominic (he's got that bad-boy look, but seems really sweet and funny), but I think he may be sent packing tonight since he was in the bottom two last week. That being said, I think all the guys are good-looking and I actually wouldn't mind if this show just kept everyone around all the time. Couldn't it just be a show about 20 hot people who dance? I also have a girl crush on 3 of the 4 remaining girls left. I think maybe it just shows that I need to get out there and dance more often. Some of the routines are incredibly hot and leave me with dirty, dirty thoughts in my head.

BB8: These people are crazy! It takes no actual talent to be on the show. You don't have to have any skills or be smart. In fact, sometimes the least talented and dumbest people get cast. But by far, the reason I love this show is that the people on it say the best lines. Case in point, Jameka from the show on Tuesday actually said, with a straight face, "God is a ganster." How could you not love that?!

I know, random post today, but better than complaining. See, I do actually like things!

No comments: