Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Crisis Averted

Okay so I was obsessing over nothing I guess. He called me tonight and apologized for not calling me back last night. He apparently was at a friend's house and didn't get home until late. I of course told him it was no big deal... little does he know I was sweating it all day. He doesn't need to know that.

I think it was a lack of confidence thing with me. As many times as I've been through this, I think I just tend to see the negative in guys. Which isn't fair to the good ones, which this guy might be, but unfortunately they have to be the ones to pay for all the assholes from my past.

Anyway, we didn't talk for very long (only about 10 minutes) and he told me he thought he was coming down with a cold. He said that he'd call me tomorrow "or something." So I'm feeling a little better. After all, he didn't have to call if he didn't want to. :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

yay! i knew he was into you.

I do the same thing, totally doubt myself b/c some guy didn't call when i wanted him too. I can be so lame.