Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Someone tell me to chill!

Okay so funny thing... as you've all read, I don't know about this guy I've been talking to. Whether I like him as a friend or like him like him. And I know I said I was just going to se what happens. Unfortunately, that is completely against my nature.

Being a girl and in the psychology field, I overanalyze everything. So here I am, thinking the date last night went great... making out and all. When I was leaving, he walked me out to my car and told me to text him when I got home. Now, I figured that he wouldn't respond, since he was tired and probably would fall asleep by the time I got home. So I wasn't worried when he didn't text me back. And so far today I haven't heard anything from him, text or phone call. And when I decided to just call him, he didn't answer and hasn't called back yet. This wouldn't normally freak me out, but it's the first day since we started talking that I haven't heard anything from him.

So I know, or at least hope, I'm just worried for no reason and that he's probably just busy today and he'll call or text when he gets a chance. But seriously, someone tell me to chill and not flip out about it!!! And here's the kicker... does this mean that I like him more than I thought? Or do I just like the attention I was getting from him? Help!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Just calm yourself & have a bubble bath or something!! I should take my own advice;)

Seriously, I'm sure he totally digs you & maybe you like him or maybe you like the attention. What does it matter? Either way just soak it up:)