Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thinking

You know how when you are trying not to think about something, that's all you can think about? Well that's my issue now. Still no word from the guy... which yeah I still need to just chill about. And I think I have somewhat... I've taken the "well, if I don't hear from him, whatever... it was just two dates and a week outta my time that I wasted on him" attitude (I sound pretty pessimistic I guess, but that's what happens when you've dealt with as many assholes as I have in the past).

And so I'm trying everything not to think about it. I'm at work, I'm actually pretty busy, and yet every few minutes my mind drifts back to wondering if he's gonna call or not. Like I said before, I wouldn't be freaking out if I hadn't heard from him every single day since first talking to him... but I had, and now I haven't heard anything for almost 2 full days (okay, I exaggerate... a day and a half). Even if it was just something like he's over on his cell phone minutes and text messages, he could send me an email to let me know that. It wasn't like all he wanted was sex and once he got that he never called again... we obviously haven't had sex. Now maybe that's all he did want and figured that he wasn't going to get it easily from me, so he's decided to move on... but he honestly didn't seem like that type of guy. He honestly seemed like a genuinely nice guy (which is probably why I'm not sure if I like him, since I typically go for the bad boy type).

In any case, I'm trying not to think about it, and that's all I seem to be able to think about. I often wonder if I'm the only one who has this problem. I wish I could just turn my brain off for a while. Okay, back to work...

No comments: